Sharing Your Credit Card Information Over Phone Is Just Like Giving The Key Of Your Locker To A Stranger.
Think Over It !!!!
Some valuable points to ponder to avoid misuse on your credit card
- Never keep your card loosely in your pockets or bags.
- Always keep your credit card at the same place in your wallet/purse so that you may notice immediately if it is lost/stolen/misplaced.
- Never leave your credit card unattended under any circumstances.
- Pin should be known to you only not even to your family members, on the safer side you memorize and destroy the PIN mailer
- Don’t keep written record of your PIN in any form anywhere and never write it on your credit card .
- Always ensure that merchant swipes your card in your presence and ensure they do not write your card details or swipe in some other machine. Sign the charge slip after proper verification.
- Please verify the card return to you is yours.
- Always call our helpline number if you have any suspicion that your card is lost, stolen or being misused.
- Always keep a copy of relevant card details like card number, expiry date in safe custody other than your wallet.
- Never divulge your credit card number/expiry date/PIN/CVV and your personal details to an e-mail soliciting for the same.
- Never divulge your credit card number/expiry date/PIN/CVV and your personal details to any telephonic survey or telemarketing executive.
- Never seek assistance of strangers while using your card at ATMs or POS.
- Never share your card details with anyone (including your family members and closest friends) to attempt transaction on your behalf.
- Never handover/return the consignment containing card back to the delivery boy once delivered to you under any circumstances.