1. THE SCHEME IS EFFECTIVE FROM 01.04.2006
2. WAIVER OF FUEL SURCHARGE APPLICABLE ON ALL REGULAR BOBCARD CARD PRODUCTS.
3. SURCHARGE WAIVER APPLICABLE ON ALL TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN Rs.250 & Rs.2000
4. SURCHARGE WAIVER APPLICABLE ON TRANSACTIONS AT BOBCARDS TERMINAL/CHARGE SLIPS.
5. THESE TRANSACTIONS ON FUEL WOULD NOT ATTRACT ANY BONUS POINTS
In order to facilitate the customers of the parent organization to enjoy the privileges of the special offerings of BOBCARDS, as a value addition Free Credit Cards are issued to the customers of various retail products of the bank. To illustrate:
The new policy will be effective from 01.04.2010.
cash back on Bonus Point Redemption (1 Bonus point= Rs.0.25.)
For every Rs.100/- spent 1 bonus point will be credited except in case of Excusive & woman Card (Other than Cash Withdrawal Transactions)
In case of Exclusive Youth & Woman cards, for every Rs.100/- spent 1.5 bonus points shall be credited.
Criteria for redemption
in full at the request of Card Holder at firstname.lastname@example.org
earning during the financial year should be 500 Bonus points.
allowed for minimum 500 accumulated Bonus Points at a
Blocked and / or cancelled cards no redemption allowed.
Valid during financial year.
Should be redeemed within 2 months from the end of
For Existing Bonus Points
Existing Bonus Points ( accrued upto 31.03.2010 )
will be valid for Two years ie upto 31.03.2012.
Redemption at the rate of Rs.0.50 per Bonus Point
subject to minimum 500 Points at a time.
*In Blocked and / or cancelled cards no redemption allowed.
This site is best viewed
in Internet Explorer 6 with resolution 1024x768